References to “us”, “we”, and “our” are references to STHAU and references to “you” are to you as a visitor to our Site and/or to you who has contacted us.
We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every individual who visits the Site and every individual who contacts us. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Site and contact us, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the Site, we recognise only your domain name and not your e-mail address. We will see your e-mail address only if you fill out the Online Registration Form, send us an e-mail message or send us your email address.
If you provide personally identifiable information about yourself such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number (“Personal Information”) by completing an Online Registration Form, by placing an order on our Site, by contacting us via email, telephone, instant messenger or otherwise communicate with us in order for us to provide you with the services that you have requested or by voluntarily telling us about yourself or your activities, we will collect and retain that Personal Information.
If you complete the Online Contact Form or send us an email we will use the Personal Information to provide the information you have requested or other information that we believe will be of interest to you. If you have asked us to contact you with advice or information, we will use your Personal Information to contact you in the manner (if any) specified on the Online Registration Form or communication from you.
Personal Information we receive from other sources
We may obtain your Personal Information from other sources. For instance, if you have submitted Personal Information to any of our group companies, we may obtain information about you from them and combine it with Personal Information that you have submitted to us. We may also work with third parties such as payment service providers, credit reference agencies, list brokers and advertising networks and we may receive your Personal Information from them and combine it with Personal Information that you provide to us. We also use a variety of publicly available third party sources (such as Linked In) and general information researched on the internet in order to carry out basic research to enable us to reach out to businesses who we think will be interested in our Site and services. We will only collect corporate contact details (such as business email addresses) when carrying out such research.
Personal Information you submit about another person
Non-Personally-Identifiable Information collected automatically
We may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable, such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, or the domain name of the web-site or the advertisement from which you linked to the Site.
When you visit our Site, we automatically log your IP address. This is the unique address that identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect data for broad research use. Where possible we link IP addresses to personally identifiable information that helps us evaluate how we might be able to improve our service.
When you view the Site we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie”. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored on your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to tailor the Site or advertisement to reflect your interests and preferences. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will use the Personal Information collected in accordance with the above, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the information, products and services you have requested from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- if you are a business contact, to provide you with information about our goods and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you;
- to manage our relationship with you or your business;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to develop and carry out marketing activities as noted above;
- to study how our customers use products and services from us and other organisations;
- to develop and manage our brands, products and services;
- to manage how we work with other companies that provide services to us and our customers;
- to detect, investigate, report, and seek to prevent fraud and other crimes;
- to obey laws and regulations that apply to us;
- to respond to complaints and seek to resolve them;
- to exercise our rights set out in agreements or contracts;
- to run our business in an efficient and proper way;
- to administer the Site and the operation of our business;
- to make improvements to the Site so we can present it in the best possible manner for you;
- as part of our efforts to maintain the safety and security of the Site; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to users of our Site about products or services that may interest them.
If you do not want to receive information from us as described above or wish us to delete or amend Personal Information you have submitted to us please contact us at the address set forth in the “Enquiries” section below.
Protection and Storage of Personal Information
We follow strict security measures in the storage and disclosure of Personal Information to prevent unauthorised access.
We will hold your Personal Information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. If we have not been in contact with you for 3 years then your account may be classed as dormant or your Personal Information may be deleted in line with our data retention policy. We will email to remind you before deletion so please check your inbox regularly to see if we have sent you any emails about this.
Who Do we share your personal information with?
of processing and sharing your Personal Information with personnel of:
- any member of our group companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- other third parties selected by us including:
- suppliers and sub-contractors whom disclosure is necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (this may include payment service providers, travel service providers, service contractors, and marketing fulfilment partners) or any other data processor who undertakes any data processing on our behalf;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- selected IT providers, such as third party cloud platform providers;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
- any purchaser or prospective purchaser of the shares or business of STHAU, or any purchaser of the Site (and in each case the purchaser shall be entitled to use your Personal Information for the same purposes for which we are entitled to use that information);
- advertisers, advertising networks and other third parties chosen by us; or
- third parties in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of STHAU, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Commercial Partners, Event Organisers or Venue Operators
This Site offers travel and hospitality packages delivered by us and third party partners to various sporting events, so we may also be required to share your Personal Information with the third party hospitality provider, event organiser or venue operator of the event you have purchased a package in relation to.
How is the Personal Information we share used?
Your Personal Information will be used by us and shared with third parties referred to above for the purposes of:
- administering and allocating your ticket to your requested event and/or travel and/or hospitality packages;
- the prevention of crime and for supporter security purposes;
- the regulation of unauthorised aftermarket ticket sales;
- for market research and analytical purposes necessary to develop and improve the customer experience at future events; and
- where you have provided your consent, to send you marketing communications.
We may disclose your Personal Information to recipients set forth above which may be located overseas, which we will do in accordance with applicable laws.
It is possible that information will be transferred to an overseas recipient (other than any of our overseas related entities) located in a jurisdiction where you will not be able to seek redress under your local data protection laws and that does not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by your local data protection laws, we will not be liable for how these overseas recipients handle, store and process your Personal Information. By providing your Personal Information to us for the purpose of booking and otherwise arranging travel and/ or hospitality related products and services for you, you consent to our disclosure of your Personal Information to these overseas recipients for that purpose.
Our Site may contain chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups for our users or Members only. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND OTHER REQUESTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to access any Personal Information we may hold about you in accordance with applicable laws. Where Personal Information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date or the information is irrelevant or misleading, you may ask us to correct that Personal Information, and we will respond to your request within a reasonable time. We reserve the right to confirm the identity of the person seeking access or correction to Personal Information before complying with such a request. We reserve the right to deny you access for any reason permitted under applicable law. If we deny access or correction, we will provide you with written reasons for such denial unless it is unreasonable to do so and, where required by applicable laws, will note your request and the denial of same in our records. If you wish to access or seek correction of any Personal Information we hold about you, please refer to the “Enquiries” section below.
You must always provide accurate information and you agree to update it whenever necessary. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the information submitted to us is correct, unless we subsequently become aware that it is not correct.
The privacy laws of some jurisdictions also give individuals the right to delete their Personal Information or, in some circumstances, to restrict or object to the processing of their Personal Information.
We will handle any request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law and any relevant legal exemptions. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the address set forth in the “Enquiries” section below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.